Introduction: Welcome!

 Hi,

My name is Jessica and I never imagine myself writing and posting it online for everyone else to see. My purpose in doing this is to find some time to organise and write down any spiritual inspiration that I have in my mind. It is more about recording my thought and the growth of my spiritual journey. And I think the Holy Spirit prompted me to do this a few months ago, I am slow in responding (as usual). I do not have any plan in my mind at this point so let see what God would lead me into by doing this. 

I hope I would update this blog at least once a month, no matter how short I wrote. 

A few disclaimers to make:

1. I am not a theologian, all my writing is more of a sharing of thought, do not expect to be academically accurate.

2. English is not my native language, do not expect my writing to be great and I may write in Mandarin if I feel like. 

Thanks for reading this, whoever you are and wherever you come from, God bless.

Jess

7/9/2020

@ Plymouth, England (CTK)





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spiritual reasons that I may permanent logging off the social media world

勇于承认我们的破碎,不堪和心灵上的伤口.

The real story about the Ecological Crisis (Oversimplified version)